I absolutely love dressing up! I consider people who turn up to fancy dress parties in normal clothes to be the biggest of party poopers. Where's the fun in looking normal?! My first and second costumes are the ones I'm the most proud of. I made my shark fin from scratch and even managed to find some silver jeans to complete the look! Much more fun that the standard Hawaiian shirt everyone else wore. My second look is by far my favourite. I didn't want to wear tie-dye like everyone else and it was actually my friend Ellie who came up with the idea of going as a nudist. It definitely got a lot of attention, and quite a lot of people thought I was naked at first (job well done!) Needless to say I needed a little Dutch courage that night.
This semester's Pangaea was on Friday, and dear lord it was fun! Everyone looked incredible and there was a ridiculous amount of glitter coating the floors today at uni. My room also looks like a glitter factory exploded all over it. Whoops! We are so lucky to have a uni that helps us celebrate the end of exams with gusto! I can't wait for the next one, even though I'm devastated it will be my last. I definitely plan on having a sensational costume next time so that I can leave with a bang.
Here's the video from September's Pangaea to give you an idea of what it's like. I love my uni!
M x


No comments:
Post a Comment